The Tanner Ta Ta Foundation helps local women and families dealing with breast cancer in a variety of ways!
The Tanner Ta Ta Foundation was incorporated in 2009 after many years of informal support between friends. The Foundation has several goals:
- To provide emotional support to women and families at the time of a breast cancer diagnosis, as well as during treatment and beyond.
- To provide gifts of encouragement and care to women in treatment.
- To be a source of support for children and spouses of women in treatment.
- To network with other organizations.
- To support the research into breast cancer causes and the search for a cure by sponsoring walkers in the Boston Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
- To support other local and national organizations such as Relay for Life, Woburn Students Trying to Make a Difference, the American Cancer Society, and others.
Fifth Annual Running of the Bulls Race & Walk Fundraiser Annual 3 Mile Road Race and Walk to benefit the Tanner Ta Ta Foundation and our mission to support local women following a diagnosis of breast cancer. Event Date: Sunday, November 27, 2016, Event Time: 11 AM...read more