The Tanner Ta Ta Foundation is honored to work with the DPW and Mayor Scott Galvin to shine a light on Breast Cancer Awareness Month in Woburn. For the entire month of October, since 2010, the Woburn Common was awash in pink lights, ribbons, and flags.
The Tanner Ta Ta Foundation helps local women and families dealing with breast cancer in a variety of ways!
The Tanner Ta Ta Foundation was incorporated in 2009 after many years of informal support between friends. The Foundation has several goals:
- To provide emotional support to women and families at the time of a breast cancer diagnosis, as well as during treatment and beyond.
- To provide gifts of encouragement and care to women in treatment.
- To be a source of support for children and spouses of women in treatment.
- To network with other organizations.
- To support the research into breast cancer causes and the search for a cure by sponsoring walkers in the Boston Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
- To support other local and national organizations such as Relay for Life, Woburn Students Trying to Make a Difference, the American Cancer Society, and others.
WOBURN IS STRONGER THAN CANCER T-SHIRTS! WOBURN T-SHIRTS FOR SALE 10$ PER SHIRT CONTACT US FOR SIZE AVAILABILITY AND QUANTITY WE WILL ALSO HAVE THE SHIRTS AT ANY EVENT WE ARE PARTICIPATING IN! SEND US A PHOTO OF YOU IN THE SHIRT AND WE'LL PUT IN ON OUR...read more
JOIN US FOR THE MAKING STRIDES AGAINST BREAST CANCER WALK September 30, 2018, at the DCR Hatch Shell Click on the Link below to Join Our Team or Donate! If you wish to Donate, please choose Donate To Team and then Search for Tanner Ta Tas [button...read more